Boost Revenue and Reduce Cost with Field Sales Automation
October 13, 2021
Unleash the potential of your field sales force with sales automation.
Sales automation helps reduce the cost of sales and increase productivity and performance by eliminating the time-consuming administration and reporting that members of the sales team have to do on a daily basis. According to a McKinsey study, over 30% of sales activities can be automated to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
What’s interesting about this is that not many organizations have tapped into sales automation, due to unawareness or inadequate use of this platform. Some of the key benefits of sales automation include:
- Provide a universal view of the customer
- With sales automation, you’re able to understand where your customers are in their journey, where they’ve been, and what they’re planning. AI helps collect market and competitor data to analyze before the sale, which in turn helps when it’s time to make the sale. Using this data, the technology can generate call lists, helping your salespeople call the right customers at the right time.
- Increase sales productivity and effectiveness: More sales = More $$
- If you’re using sales automation correctly, you’re bound to decrease wasted time on manual tasks, thus giving you time and an opportunity to grow your relationship with your customers. On top of that, while in the sales process, tools can automatically analyze and export pricing schemes. As well as help with invoice generation and processing when closing out a sale.
- Optimize sales processes
- A sale isn’t always guaranteed to run smoothly and without sales automation, sales managers have to wait until they hear from the sales rep to see where the sale is heading. With sales automation, you have the ability to find the status of a deal and other objective data to determine if the sale is on the right track. This helps optimize the sales process, supports the sales team, and simplifies the reporting process – in turn, boosting efficiency and maximizing sales.
Our field sales team at Perenso uses effective sales automation solutions to help streamline and optimize:
- Lead management
- Content Management
- Opportunity management
- Store compliance checks
- Activity tracking
- Visit routing for field sales
- Reporting and analytics
Have questions about how Perenso can play a part in your sales automation strategy?